Child Care Centers
Midwest’s Child and Adult Care Food Program is a federal program from USDA. It provides a monthly reimbursement to Child Care Centers to help them serve nutritious meals and snacks.
How Does My Center Benefit from the Food Program?
- The program attracts families to your child care center
- Your children benefit from the nutritious meals your center serves
- You increase revenue without increasing fees to parents
- You are provided with personal support, training and resources
Who Can Participate?
Your center is eligible to participate if:
- You are nonprofit or,
- You are for-profit and have at least 25% of the children in attendance from low income families
Increase Revenue Without Increasing Fees
The USDA Food Program helps cover the cost of food. Monthly reimbursements depend on the number of meals and snacks you serve, and upon the mix of incomes of the children’s families.
If you would like an estimate of the cash reimbursement you could receive, contact us now at 402-551- 2379.